Pennzoil Motor Oil
From Pennzoil is its conventional motor oil that promises to clean up to 40% of engine sludge in the first oil change. It’ll of course continue to clean on the second and subsequent changes, by gently lifting sludge deposits off engine surfaces and dissolving them safely into the oil. In addition, Pennzoil’s formula controls high temperature oxidation and deposits, while offering enhanced emission system protection compared to GF-4 and earlier service categories.
Formulated with Active Cleansing Agents, this oil will continuously work to prevent dirt and contaminants from turning into performance-robbing deposits. It meets or exceeds requirements of ILSAC GF-5, API SN Plus, API SN and all previous categories, as well as Chrysler MS-6395.
All of Pennzoil’s products are backed by the Pennzoil Lubrication Limited Warranty, offering coverage up to 300,000 miles or 10 years (whichever is first) if you exclusively use Pennzoil Platinum, Pennzoil Gold, Pennzoil High Mileage, or Pennzoil motor oil. The warranty covers 15 critical engine parts and is customized for each driver’s specific OEM recommended oil change schedule.
- Cleans up to 40% of engine sludge in first oil change
- Gently lifts sludge deposits off engine surfaces and dissolves them safely into the oil
- Controls high temperature oxidation and deposits
- Enhanced emission system protection
- Formulated with Active Cleansing Agents
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ILSAC GF-5, API SN Plus, API SN and all previous categories, as well as Chrysler MS-6395
- Backed by Pennzoil Lubrication Limited Warranty