Lucas Oil Hot Rod & Classic Motor Oil
Lucas Oil has a wide lineup of offerings, but one of its most popular conventional motor oils is this Hot Rod & Classic Motor Oil. Of course if you’re not running a hot rod or classic, look at other oils Lucas Oil has to offer. Available in a 5-quart jug, this oil contains high levels of ZDDP (Zinc) that is necessary to protect flat tappet cams, lifters, and pushrods. Designed to provide excellent thermal stability in case of overheating, this oil contains special Lucas additives that protect against rust, corrosion, and dry starts that occur when a vehicle sits unused for a long period of time.
This oil is available in 10W-30, 10W-40, and 20W-50 and our link below will take you to the 10W-30 variant, but search if you’d like a different viscosity.
- Specially formulated for hot rod and classic cars
- Available in 10W-30, 10W-40, and 20W-50 in 5-quart jug
- Contains high levels of ZDDP (Zinc) to protect flat tappet cams, lifters, and pushrods
- Provides excellent thermal stability
- Lucas additives protect against rust, corrosion, and dry starts